Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Allow Your Core to Happen

I recently led a workshop titled "Allow Your Core to Happen." So much of what we think about the core propels us to work harder, to feel like we need to gain or acquire something we don't have, to achieve some state of core-stasis/core-ness and, subsequently, to hold on to it, as if it is something that's fixed and unchangeable.

My practice and studies challenge this notion, and my workshops and classes endeavor to convey that. Below, I am sharing the presentation that I prepared for this workshop in the hopes that you will find it not only helpful and educational, but that it will also lead to an inquiry and discussion on your part and on the part of the people with whom you choose to share it.

I would love to hear your feedback, comments and questions. Enjoy!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bxsk0tVbtkkARE1hSFhOSHVjdFU/edit?usp=sharing

No comments:

Post a Comment